When: Friday — August 6th — SIGN UP TODAY!
Time:10:00 until 13:00 for those who arrive on the Jeremy’s Circle bus, or until the park closes at 15:00 for those who arrange their own transportation
Where: The park is halfway between Haifa and Tel-Aviv, near Kibbutz Gan Shmuel and 5 kilometers east of the Caesaria interchange on Route #2What: There is so much to do!
- Battery Operated Vehicles: Various kinds for almost every age, driving on an asphalt road winding through the orange trees.
- Giant Snail: 4 meter high netted tunnel.
- The Owls’ Course: Rope course for kids over 7, various obstacles above the trees (Shoes or sandals required).
- The Owls’ Castle: 3 stories of climbing and swinging on ropes and ladders to get to the nest at the very top.
- Mini-Golf: Nine original holes of a long-time family favorite.
- Mini-minor Roller Coasters: Thrills for tots and up to teens.
- Tree Houses: Connected to one another by ropes, bridges, a slide, and even a telephone.
- The riddle tent: Thinking games/puzzles for the whole family
- The Ta’alool: Kayaks and pedal boats in our winding river
- The Yellow Submarine: Crawling, climbing, swinging and sliding – all on one colorful attraction. 4+
- Myamba: Water, water everywhere – Shooting, jumping, splashing from bottom to top.
- Tarzan: The first time is scary but after that, it’s only fast and fun! 7+
- Ninja course: Obstacle courses, ninja warrior style, one for adults and one for kids (Shoes or sandals required). 7+
- Zipline: Not very high and not very long, one which is perfect for the youngsters.
- Big Climbing Tower: Climbing through special nets up to 3 stores high and slide down slowly. 5+
- Small Climbing Tower: Much like the big one, only smaller. 3+
- The ‘stutzer’: A water amusement area from the world of agriculture.
Transportation: As needed from Ramat Gan, Ashkelon, Modiin, & YokneamThe event is free of charge and includes a light lunch
Reserve your spots for this fun event! Sign up today!
Contact Yitz: 052-323-7707
Volunteers wanted! Do you have adults or older kids who would like to help out at the event? Easy stuff like helping sign people in and making sandwiches. Let us know?