Police Dogs & Horses — Passover 2014
Passover Fun Day at the Police training base near Jerusalem for horses and dogs!
Please note this trip is on: Sunday, April 13th, 2014
- Due to security restrictions on base all participants must come by bus.
- This trip is limited to 100 participants only so we’re asking that only 1 adult accompany the family.
- There will be two buses. They will leave Ramat Gan, Ayalon Mall, at 8:00am via Modiin.
- The buses will return to Modiin / Tel Aviv circa 14:00.
- All participants should please bring:
- Their Jeremy’s circle T-shirts and hats. Please let us know if you don’t have so we can bring for you.
- Wear sturdy shoes
- Bring a water bottle
- We will have a small snack upon arrival at the base, light lunch at noon, and fruit at the Kotel.
Looking forward to seeing you all!
(Image by wirestock on Freepik)
This site is registered on wpml.org
as a development site.