New Year. New Site.
We are happy to celebrate many new beginnings this September
We’re celebrating a new school year, the Jewish New Year, and a new website for Jeremy’s Circle. We redesigned and updated our site to include the following:
- Always in Hebrew and English, we added Arabic and Russian versions of the site to be more accessible.*
- You can now see (nearly) all the events we have thrown over the years in one place.
- We have been uploading the photo albums for each event to their respective pages (still in process) and it’s been amazing to watch via the albums how the participating children have grown over the years.**
- Separate pages dedicated to our children’s and teen programs, reinforce the importance and our commitment to supporting both together, and separately.
- A new page with links to the press coverage we have enjoyed over the years, including the articles that our team has published with tips for supporting children and teens growing up in the shadow of cancer.
- A fresh new design by the talented designer and site builder Studio Costa
- We have mixed feelings about growing so quickly (we wish everyone could be healthy!). That said, we have grown by approximately 25% in the last two years, and this month we welcomed our 1000th active family.
- We are grateful to all our donors who have made it possible to bring much-needed joy, connection, and respite to Jeremy’s Circle over the years. We hope this new site better demonstrates the amazing impact of your giving!
*A note about translations: We have been using a combination of AI-driven translation tools and professional editors. If you see an error in translation, please let us know and we will update accordingly.
**If you would like a specific photo removed please let us know.
This site is registered on wpml.org
as a development site.