Looking for Youth Programming Coordinator
Jeremy’s Circle is a registered charity supporting children and teens coping with cancer in their young families (parents and/or siblings).
- Part-time, flexible position based on an average of 15 hours/week or 60 hours/month
- Set with the programming committee the annual activity calendar (12+ events per year) for the entire organization including family fun days, teen events, virtual events, and board meetings:
- Negotiate and close terms with venues
- Work with communications team on relaying details and promoting events
- Attend nearly all events and ensure events are staffed properly (transport is provided when needed)
- Develop a volunteer program for teen “graduates” of Jeremy’s Circle
- Recruit, train, and engage teens throughout the year
- Support the building of connections and friendships among the teens – through fun and helping the younger kids
- Organize the teens to create and execute mini-programs for the smaller children at the larger family fun days. For example, organize a scavenger hunt at a trip to the zoo.
- Support the required admin so the teens can get school credit for required volunteer work
- Work with the programming committee
- Weekly phone meetings with Yitz, Pam, and a member of the programming committee
- Ability to make things happen – a “producer” mindset
- Hebrew first language. Strong English. Russian advantage
- Post-army or similar
- Experience with kid programming
- Youth leadership preferred
- Strong communications skills – online and off
- Proactive. Friendly. Outgoing
To apply, send CVs to pamela at jeremyscircle.org.
This site is registered on wpml.org
as a development site.