Passover Fun Day at the Police training base near Jerusalem for horses and dogs!
Please note this trip is on: Sunday, April 13th, 2014
- Due to security restrictions on base all participants must come by bus.
- This trip is limited to 100 participants only so we’re asking that only 1 adult accompany the family.
- There will be two buses. They will leave Ramat Gan, Ayalon Mall, at 8:00am via Modiin.
- The buses will return to Modiin / Tel Aviv circa 14:00.
- All participants should please bring:
- Their Jeremy’s circle T-shirts and hats. Please let us know if you don’t have so we can bring for you.
- Wear sturdy shoes
- Bring a water bottle
- We will have a small snack upon arrival at the base, light lunch at noon, and fruit at the Kotel.
Looking forward to seeing you all!
or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org